What data do we collect about you?
Maria’s Beauty Haven may collect the following data:
- Your name
- Contact information including email address, address and telephone numbers
- Demographic information such as preferences and interests
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website and services
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences
How do we collect your data?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You usually will give us your information directly.
- By filling in forms or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide.
- When you complete a contact form on our website.
- When you complete a questionnaire or consent form in our salon.
- When you book a treatment with us.
- When you place an order from the skin shop.
How will we use your data
Maria’s Beauty Haven collects your data for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Legitimate interest to enable us to give you the best service/product and the best experience at Maria’s Beauty Haven.
- Performance of treatment where processing your data is necessary for the performance of a treatment or service.
- Comply with a legal or regulatory obligation means processing your personal data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation that we are subject to such as consent.
- When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address, email address and contact number.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may like
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you about products or services that may be of interest to you
- So that we can provide services accurately
How do we store your data?
We store your data at Maria’s Beauty Haven salon securely. We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, confidentiality is always adhered to.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Maria’s Beauty Haven from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email [email protected]
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request any copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Maria’s Beauty Haven correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Maria’s Beauty Haven to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Maria’s Beauty Haven erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Maria’s Beauty Haven restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Maria’s Beauty Haven processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Maria’s Beauty Haven transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at [email protected]
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising — Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
The Website may include links to third-party websites. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
How to contact us