What is Gelish Polish?
Gelish was the first ever brush-in-bottle gel-polish.
Gelish is applied like regular nail polish before being cured under an LED lamp to create a smooth finish and lasting shine. Your Gelish nails will be instantly dry so there is no fear of any smudges or chips when leaving the salon.
You can get up to 3 weeks of solid colour if you care for your nails correctly (see some tips for Gelish nail care below). It is perfect for both long or short nails.
Gelish can be easily removed without any damage to your nails. Your beauty therapist will soak off your Gel polish in just 10 – 15 minutes.
Gelish is currently available in over 170 gorgeous colours.
To prevent chipping or peeling and ensure your Gel Manicure lasts try the following…
Gelish Nail Care tips:
- Massage cuticle oil around the cuticles and into the nail bed every night.
- Wear gloves when gardening, using cleaning solutions, detergents or washing dishes.
- Chlorine in swimming pools can cause lifting of your gel polish – if you must go swimming wash your hands and nails after you come out.
- Don’t file your nails – This will break the seal of gel and cause the polish to lift.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after applying sunscreen, tinted lotions, insect repellents or hair dyes. These products can contain ingredients that cause Gelish to fade and/or lift.
Enjoy your manicure!